My first ghost of 2004!

  • goreygirlkim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      Hi Everyone!
      Happy New Year!

      I thought I would tell you guys about my first ghost sighting of 2004!

      We (hubby and I) were at a party last night. We were saying goodnight
      before leaving. I was looking everyone in the face and saying Happy
      New Year. I got to the last person on my right, didnt say anything,
      looked forward again and then did a double take! There was knowone
      there!
      I said "Hey, you guys have a ghost", they said yes, that they see it
      from time to time. I said it was a man and they agreed, but they
      usualy see him from behind. All I saw was his face...his vary White
      face. White like a piece of typeing paper!
      He wasnt scary at all. It was more like he was supervising.
      It was neat and I thought I would share it with you guys!

      Kim