Re: BIZARRE MILWAUKEE POLICE CALLS.........

  • john scherf
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
      Richard Hendricks need's a police scanner so he can report the weird dispatch calls here! I can program the scanner for you Richard! I like to hear what Mad Town P.D. dispatch has. John Milwaukee Madness 2U http://madness-w-files.com

      lennybruce1948 <lennybruce1948@...> wrote:
      Howdy.

      Ya wanna hear some bizarre police radio calls? Check out Madison on New Year's Eve! <<grin>>

      Lenny Bruce

      --- In weirdwi@yahoogroups.com, john scherf <milwaukeemadness2u@y...> wrote:
      > Wisconsin is full of the strange and the weird and Milwaukee comes along with it...here is two calls that came to my attention
      Sunday morning while monitoring the radio scanner:

      > 11/23/03-12:52am-dispatcher dipatches two squads to N.5th St. and W. North Ave. Older female in her fifties wearing a black dress,
      no shoes shooting off a shotgun and carrying a butcher knife. Police unable to locate the woman but empty shotgun shells were found
      on the side walk.(Talk about Milwaukee Madness!)

      > 11/23/03-2:39am-Complainant is reporting someone is crying underneath her porch on North Cramer Street(by UWM). Police unable
      to located, a blanket and a lunch box was found under the porch-weird.

      > Get your radio scanners out there and report the weird and stay weird-only in Wisconsin!
      >
      > John http://madness.w-files.com

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      Escape the Mundane!
      Read Weird Wisconsin!
      http://www.weird-wi.com/

    • lennybruce1948
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
        Greetings.

        >>> I like to hear what Mad Town P.D. dispatch has.<<<

        Well... here's a couple of examples, tho they aren't particularly supernatural... <<smile>>

        A couple of years ago, I heard a squadcar call for backup outside of a bar when they encountered a young woman, barefoot in the
        snow, declaring that she was a "Masked Ninja Assassin". As proof, she was surrounded by the beat up bodies of a half dozen or so
        male bar patrons that she'd dispatched! Before backup could arrive, she'd made her escape and vanished into the night.

        EVERY New Year's Eve for the past 10 years or so, at exactly 11:59 PM on New Years Eve, an unidentified person keys up the radio
        system and plays (apparently a tape recording of) "Auld Lang Syne".

        To me, that fits the definition of "bizarre".

        Lenny Bruce

        --- In weirdwi@yahoogroups.com, john scherf <milwaukeemadness2u@y...> wrote:
        > Richard Hendricks need's a police scanner so he can report the weird dispatch calls here! I can program the scanner for you
        Richard! I like to hear what Mad Town P.D. dispatch has. John Milwaukee Madness 2U http://madness-w-files.com

        > lennybruce1948 <lennybruce1948@y...> wrote:
        > Howdy.
        >
        > Ya wanna hear some bizarre police radio calls? Check out Madison on New Year's Eve! <<grin>>
        >
        > Lenny Bruce
      • alan james
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 16, 2003
          Totally digging this....

          Ever since the 1960's as a very young teen science
          tech-head I was 'monitoring' the VHF frequencies even
          before 'scanners' were invented ~ As a result, I have
          heard many interesting...conversations....

          The only difference between then and now is that the
          radio technology has become more advanced and the
          conversations, much Weirder... Love it all...

          Willing to share more with anyone nterested...perhaps
          better offlist...

          Jimi (milwaukee)
          )o(

          http://photos.yahoo.com/