Re: [weirdwi] Waukesha man argues constitutional right of goat love, charges filed

  • Caty Bergman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2013
      -

      As always, thank you Richard,

      this is not even close to as weird as Objektophilie (Object sexuality
      or objectum sexuality or simply OS), check it out:

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Object_sexuality

      Many actually marry their object of affection:

      http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2010/03/love-thing-a-history-of-people-who-married-inanimate-objects

      c and d

      ===========

      -
      -
      --
      ------
      READ our new SASQUATCH webpage. It's far from done, but we are really
      proud of the 60 plus pages of research and the fun and interesting
      facts we found:
      <http://www.amystrange.org/UNX-sasquatch.html>
      -
      -