Re: [weirdwi] Smiley Face Killers Take No Prisoners: Charlie Geurts Found Drowned - WI USA

  • bandk chorus.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 19, 2013
      HI Caty,
      Don't know---but the video that was take from the outside hotel cameras
      purportedly showed him waking on the lake ice. Also---EARLIER there was a
      couple who were awakened to a drunk man beating on their outside door right
      by the lake also. The report said the couple said he was EXTEREMLY
      INTOXICATED.

      Kirk

    • Caty Bergman
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 19, 2013