Re: [weirdwi] Smiley Face Killers Take No Prisoners: Charlie Geurts Found Drowned - WI USA

  • Caty Bergman
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 19, 2013
      -

      Thank you Kirk for your reply,

      is there any place where we can actually look at this video of which
      you wrote?

      c and d

      ==========

      -
      -
      --
      ------
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 19, 2013
        HI Caty,
        Don't know---but the video that was take from the outside hotel cameras
        purportedly showed him waking on the lake ice. Also---EARLIER there was a
        couple who were awakened to a drunk man beating on their outside door right
        by the lake also. The report said the couple said he was EXTEREMLY
        INTOXICATED.

        Kirk

      • Caty Bergman
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 19, 2013