Re: [weirdwi] Smiley Face Killers Take No Prisoners: Charlie Geurts Found Drowned - WI USA

  • bandk chorus.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 19, 2013
      Not true===the police said from the start that the surv. video showed he
      strayed onto the lake.

      This is S.O.P. after someone drowns in the winter. Not a serial killer
      victim.

      Kirk

    • Caty Bergman
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 19, 2013
        -

        Thank you Kirk for your reply,

        is there any place where we can actually look at this video of which
        you wrote?

        c and d

        ==========

        -
        -
        --
        ------
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 19, 2013
          HI Caty,
          Don't know---but the video that was take from the outside hotel cameras
          purportedly showed him waking on the lake ice. Also---EARLIER there was a
          couple who were awakened to a drunk man beating on their outside door right
          by the lake also. The report said the couple said he was EXTEREMLY
          INTOXICATED.

          Kirk

        • Caty Bergman
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 19, 2013