Smiley Face Killers Take No Prisoners: Charlie Geurts Found Drowned - WI USA

  • Caty Bergman
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 19, 2013
      -

      Smiley Face Killers Take No Prisoners: Charlie Geurts Found Drowned - WI USA
      April 18, 2013 03:50 PM EDT

      http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981871094

      "The death of Charlie Geurts proves the so called Smiley Face Killers
      are still pretty thorough, that's for sure.

      [...]

      "It is because of Smiley's predictability that observers knew, when
      young Charlie Geurts mysteriously vanished from Madison Wisconsin this
      January and the city's dreaded police force *clairvoyantly* announced
      he'd somehow "fallen into Lake Monona," that Geurts would inevitably
      be... well... found in Lake Monona.

      -
      -
      --
      ------
      READ our new SASQUATCH webpage. It's far from done, but we are really
      proud of the 60 plus pages of research and the fun and interesting
      facts we found:
      <http://www.amystrange.org/UNX-sasquatch.html>
      -
      -
      --
      ------
      We're also proud of our new UFO page:
      <http://www.amystrange.org/UNX-ufo.html>
      -
      -
      -
      --
      ------
      MORE INFO:
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 19, 2013
        Not true===the police said from the start that the surv. video showed he
        strayed onto the lake.

        This is S.O.P. after someone drowns in the winter. Not a serial killer
        victim.

        Kirk

      • Caty Bergman
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 19, 2013
          -

          Thank you Kirk for your reply,

          is there any place where we can actually look at this video of which
          you wrote?

          c and d

          ==========

          -
          -
          --
          ------
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 19, 2013
            HI Caty,
            Don't know---but the video that was take from the outside hotel cameras
            purportedly showed him waking on the lake ice. Also---EARLIER there was a
            couple who were awakened to a drunk man beating on their outside door right
            by the lake also. The report said the couple said he was EXTEREMLY
            INTOXICATED.

            Kirk

          • Caty Bergman
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 19, 2013