Wilcox drowning raises questions about other incidents

  • john scherf
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2013
      I've been saying it all along, there's more going on with these drowning incidents.
      http://www.sfkillers.com

      Wilcox drowning raises questions about other incidents
      http://www.wisn.com/news/south-east-wisconsin/milwaukee/Wilcox-drowning-raises-questions-about-other-incidents/-/10148890/19602182/-/uwkhv1z/-/index.html

    • Caty Bergman
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2013
        -

        Thank you John,

        it's also rather odd that most of these drowning deaths occur during
        cooler months rather than during warmer weather.

        Me and Dave think LE are taking the easy way out by blaming the deaths
        on alcohol, but that's just our opinion

        What makes us wonder about this more than anything is if what's
        causing this is really the combination of binge drinking and a nearby
        river, why have we never heard of this going on here in Seattle where
        the bar scene near the University of Washington (University Way, or
        the "Ave") is not more than three or four blocks from the canal that
        connects Lake Washington and Lake Union, which are not too far away
        either, not to mention Green Lake.

        And this ain't no shallow canal either. Big boats go up and down this
        waterway all day.

        The FBI has even taken up one of these possible missing person/
        drowning deaths and started looking closer into it. We sent a link to
        this article a couple (two, three) weeks ago:

        http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981862704

        Of course we are talking about the Providence, Rhode Island cops, and
        they (according to Dave who was born there) aren't what you'd call
        the most honest cops around, and even though it doesn't involve a
        drowning death (not yet anyway), but the (same) article did bring up
        another "so-called" drowning death that occurred a little while ago
        in Providence and was very very suspicious indeed.

        Finally someone with some real authority (maybe) gonna be startin'
        somethin... maybe,

        c and d

        ===========
        Quoting john scherf <milwaukeemadness2u@...>:

        > I've been saying it all along, there's more going on with these
        > drowning incidents.
        > http://www.sfkillers.com
        >
        > Wilcox drowning raises questions about other incidents
        > http://www.wisn.com/news/south-east-wisconsin/milwaukee/Wilcox-drowning-raises-questions-about-other-incidents/-/10148890/19602182/-/uwkhv1z/-/index.html

        MORE INFO:
        http://www.amystrange.org/
        http://SEK.amystrange.org/