RE: [weirdwi] Wisconsin--confirmed ML sighting

  • Roll, Todd
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 28, 2013
      Ken,

      The last estimate I saw for wolf population in Wisconsin are from 2011-2012 and they were around 204 packs with a minimum of around 800 wolves. The numbers always estimate a minimum so the actual number of wolves in Wisconsin is probably around 1,000.

      Cheers,
      Todd

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 28, 2013
        This site shows the location of a number of wolf packs in Wisconsin. It may be of interest to some of the folks on this list.

        http://mywisconsinspace.com/2010/10/distribution-map-of-wisconsin-wolf-packs/

        Todd Roll