Re: [weirdwi] Re: Ninja attack in Milwaukee...

  • Jamie Wallace
    Message 1 of 10 , May 1, 2010
      Methinks the sword was/is the older equivalent of present day Rifles and daggers the equivalent of handguns.

      It has been said before but, when they take away our guns can we still use swords?

      J.

      Message 2 of 10 , May 1, 2010
        I'd say the bow would be a much better equivalent to the rifle and the sword/dagger to the handgun.

        Jerry
        "A Dandelion is only a flower adults haven't yet learned to appreciate." Prof. H. o'Dagg, Professor of Alternative Probabilities, Foundation for Creative Realities.

        From: sevenson12001 <sevenson12001@ yahoo.com>

        To: weirdwi@yahoogroups .com

        Date: Thursday, April 29, 2010, 11:19 PM