Dog Chases Deer Into Wis. Living Complex

  • Hoodoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      Dog Chases Deer Into Wis. Living Complex

      Monday, March 31, 2008 8:45 PM PDT

      KAUKUANA, Wis. - Some residents in an assisted living complex had quite
      a surprise when a deer jumped through the window. A witness told police
      a black dog was chasing six to seven deer when a deer jumped through a
      resident's closed window at St. Paul Home Friday afternoon.

      "All of a sudden I hear all this glass break and there's a deer standing
      about three, four feet away from me, and I just, I've never screamed so
      loud in my life," nursing assistant Dana Hagglund said.

      Laura Marquardt, a certified nursing assistant at the care facility,
      said no one was injury.

      The deer ran down a hall and into one of the home's shower rooms, where
      it was corralled until tenants in the area were moved to safety,
      Marquardt said.

      The deer then was steered toward an open patio door, where it made its
      escape.

      Marquardt said she was unsure whether it was the same deer or a second
      deer that later ran across the patio and broke a second window but did
      not gain entry.

      http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2008/04/01/ap/strange/d8voqcfg1.txt