Unexplained WI/Iowa

  • chadlewis44
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
      The Unexplained Conference is coming to southern WI. Well actually
      it will be held in Dubuque Iowa, which is the closest to southern WI
      as we have this year.

      Filled with cases of phantom pirates, werewolves prowling the woods,
      Ufos spotted in the skies, eerie tales of the afterlife, and
      possessed statues coming to life, this conference is sure to be
      weird.

      I have included the conference information and I hope to see you
      there.

      Chad Lewis
      www.unexplainedresearch.com

      Conference Information

      When: Saturday, October 6th, 2007

      Where: Best Western Midway Hotel
      3100 Dodge Street Highway 20 West
      Dubuque, Iowa 52003-5203

      Time: 7:00 pm -Doors open at 6:30 pm

      Cost: $7 at the door - Children $5

      For more information call (563) 557-8000 or (715) 271-1831
      www.unexplainedresearch.com
    • Kim Poeppey-Del Rio
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
        Boy, I sure do wish we had know about this much earlier...I already have big plans for that date...
        that sucks,
        Kim