Kodak labs examination of my pics.

  • deep_sea_monster
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      I created a Blog about the trio of pics I took in the Madsion
      Arboretum earlier this year which showed the head and features a
      human like apparition...The blog was a hugh mistake as was my claim
      that the pics were some of the best pictures of para phenom ever
      taken.I heard squat from any para buffs in Wisconsin but Para buffs
      and Ghost photographers gave me a lot of flak and grief from Ny-Penn-
      Mass areas.People on the west coast liked the pics and even enjoyed
      my long winded,inchoherent and poorly written entries on the blog.
      Almost all the negative replys and correspondence I recieved
      said the pics were faked.I must have used Adobe photoshop or other
      similer programs to make them was a common refrain..I was furious.I
      needed to get some proof-verification that I did fake my pics.But how?
      I decided to take a long shot and ask the maker of the
      camera,Kodak,if they would examine them.I got a reply in a week.They
      wanted to know if my pics were of Orbs.I said no and explained my
      pics and situation and they told me to send them in.(I later found
      out that nearly half of all alleged para picks taken by customers and
      sent in are of Orbs and they had a solid explanation for them.)
      They first ruled out that Adobe-or any similer product was used
      to fake the pictures.They were baffled by Pic 1 but did not say
      why.It was going to be awile they said.In a week I got thier
      conclusion and boy was I pissed.
      The pics were of Flash Fog end of case.I e-mailed back asking
      how they came to that conclusion but heard squat..I was utterly
      depressed and miserable.
      Two days pass and I get a call from one of the people who
      examined my pics.Ken or Ben was his name.His voice was quaky and high
      pitched and it was hard to understand him at times.We spoke for 15
      minutes and he cheered me up considerably....crap.I gotta go and get
      my son ready for school..Ill finish later