12932Re: [weirdwi] LaCrosse: ?Vampire? attacks band member, tour bus

  • Caty Bergman
    May 20, 2013
      -

      Thank you Richard,

      not that I don't agree with you, but Dave is a whole other story.

      I do agree with him on one thing, just because you can explain
      something away as not paranormal does NOT make THAT explanation THE
      one and only explanation, or the ONLY one.

      Also, if the only weird thing that happened in LaCrosse was the
      vampire story, it wouldn't have given us pause. There's the
      "drownings", the weird Lacross rape story from a couple (two, three or
      more) years ago, and some other things that have slipped our minds at
      the moment.

      Maybe it's not you folks, or us at all, but just that Wisconsin has a
      little more weird in their genes than the rest of us, or maybe it IS
      just too much of THAT mixed with alcohol.

      Thank you again Richard,

      c and d

      ==========
      Quoting "Richard D. Hendricks" <rdh@...>:

      > On 5/20/2013 11:28 AM, Richard D. Hendricks wrote:
      >

      > Like I said, a lot of it I think is just us. Not all of it, mind
      > you, but a lot of it. Sometimes a vampire is a just another one of
      > many, many other drunks in La Crosse.
      >

      > And what I should have added and forgot to: It's only when we
      > sit down and talk to that "vampire" and understand his story, figure
      > out what he was thinking, and learn his background, will we ever
      > have an inkling into understanding what caused him to do what he
      > did. And we'll never get that from any newspaper story in the La
      > Crosse Tribune, or in collecting tales on the internet of manbats
      > along the Mississippi River, or documenting smiley face graffiti on
      > bridges near drownings. To me that's extraneous to THE person who
      > had THE experience or who did what HE did.
      >
      > FWIW. YMMV.
      >
      > RDH
      >
      > ********************************************************************************************************
      > IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: To comply with requirements imposed by
      > the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained
      > herein (including any attachments), unless specifically stated
      > otherwise, is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be
      > used, for the purposes of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal
      > Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another
      > party any transaction or matter herein.
      > _______________________________________________________________________________________
      >
      > This message is a PRIVATE communication. This message and all
      > attachments are a private communication sent by a law firm and may
      > be confidential or protected by privilege. If you are not the
      > intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
      > copying, distribution or use of the information contained in or
      > attached to this message is strictly prohibited. Please notify the
      > sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then
      > delete it from your system. Thank you.

      -
      -
      --
      ------
      READ our new SASQUATCH webpage. It's far from done, but we are really
      proud of the 60 plus pages of research and the fun and interesting
      facts we found:
      <http://www.amystrange.org/UNX-sasquatch.html>
      -
      -