  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 167 , Dec 31 4:00 PM
    • deep_blue_36
      Message 167 of 167 , Oct 11, 2000
        even have TDR2K? I mean, I know the demo's out,
        but howzabout the real thing?<br> I went to the CWA
        board the other night and it's all they talk about
        mostly....well, the intro movie and the background tunes
        anyway...I hear there that TDR2K isn't all that it's cracked
        up to be...('course, this is comin' from a diehard
        C1 fan!).<br> I dunno if I feel like upgrading again
        for it...hell, I'd need a whole new system, I
        think...<br> Anybody wanna clue me in? What;s the big deal w/
        TDR2K? Is it worth it? Is it a decent game? Or is it
        just the same old stuff with more crap to
        edit...?<br><br>DB