Fw: 2009 Consumer Choice Recipient

  • CONSUMER ALERT
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2009

      We are very pleased to announce that World Products Inc. has received the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval. Their savings programs located at http://savingmorethanefore.com  have withstood our vigorous testing and have earned our Seal of Approval. Their programs have been successfully saving consumers substantial amounts of money over the past 32 years. We are most pleased to have them join our exclusive group of exceptional companies offering exceptional services.

      Martin P. Forbes, Managing Editor