It's Here - Name Your Own Price For Groceries!

  • YahooGroups Management
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2012
      It's Here - Name Your Own Price For Groceries!

      I must admit that I always thought using coupons was a waste of time, for the
      amount of effort it takes you get very little money off. I have to tell you that
      all changed last week when I went to the supermarket with my sister who
      purchased an overflowing cart of groceries, cosmetics and over the counter
      medicines and saved 82% on the entire order. She told me that I'm a fool to be
      paying full price for no reason. She uses the program located at
      http://supermarketcouponsavings.com She told me that they have discovered a
      loophole in couponing and they patented their savings system. It has essentially
      turned couponing from a cents off hobby to substantial savings. I signed up the
      next day and can't wait to receive my kit.