Re: The SECRET Website That Gets You Free Groceries and More!

  • Dr. Betty Bartlett FAAP
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2010

      I just wanted to share with you a great tip that one of my patients told me
      about. She had joined this program at http://powerofdiscounts.com last year and when she showed me her store receipts I thought I was seeing things. A shoebox full of receipts all showing savings between 60% - 90% on everything she had purchased. I noticed grocery receipts, toiletry and makeup receipts, baby products and pet need receipts, over the counter medicines receipts, name brand appliance receipts and on and on. When I asked her how she found out about this program she told me that she saw the company highlighted on her television news station. I joined this sampler program last week and last night I was able to purchase $ 199.72 worth of merchandise and groceries and I only had to pay $16.68! What an absolutely amazing program!