ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

  • GROUPS ADMINISTRATOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2010

      Recently your group moderator posted a recommendation for the sampler product that is being offered at http://powerofdiscounts.com This recommendation created a debate on whether she should posted an off topic recommendation to the group. Under normal circumstances I would agree. However, I need you to know that she cleared that posting with me prior to publicizing it. As the administrative groups moderator my primary function is to moderate the moderators. I allowed this posting since I have been a member of this very same sampler program since September 1979. This program is everything they claim and more. The savings are nothing short of amazing. Every family member, relative and friend I have have joined this program after witnessing my savings. In fact, we have over 100,000 moderators who have joined this program. So to sum it up, I allowed this posting since it is a proven program that can help so many people save a small fortune.