PROGRAM ALERT

  • Jerry Salzman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28 11:09 AM

      Just wanted to share this excellent tip that one of my patients told me about.
      She was telling me about this program that she joined several years ago at
      http://spend-no-more.com She was telling me how she was saving between 65% - 80%
      on most of her daily expenses. I began mentioning this program to other patients
      and several others told me they were members also with very similar savings. So
      I signed up for their sampler program and received it last week. Low and behold
      last night I went grocery shopping and had a full cart of groceries, toiletries,
      over the counter meds and cleaning products. In all the bill rang up to $ 197.79
      but thanks to this program I only had to pay
      $ 26.63.

      Jerry Salzman MD FAAP

      Gastroenterologist