Fw: A Major Breakthrough in Grocery Savings!

  • vickishwert@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2010

      Yesterday, at my Mommy and Me class one of the moms shared a great tip and find with the rest of us. She was telling us how she had joined the programs at http://grocerypricefreeze.com after watching a half hour television show for it. She had brought in a shoebox full of receipts showing us how much money she was saving with this program. I have to say the savings were eye popping. I looked at a least two dozen receipts and the smallest savings I saw was 69% and this is off her entire bill. She told me she has friends and family all over the United States and they have all joined too. The second I got home I signed up as well. Thought I would share this with other moms as we all know the need for savings!