Re: America's Number One Savings Program Works!

  • Managing Editor, Consumer Reports
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2010

      Like most of you I am very familiar with the savings programs that can be found at http://nofullprices.net While my publication has not formally tested these products, I had the opportunity to witness the testing of this product first hand this past holiday weekend. My cousin was throwing a huge July 4 party and asked me to accompany her to the supermarket as she would need two carts to purchase all the food and merchandise needed for this party. I couldn't help but think that this is going to cost a fortune. At the checkout after both carts were rung up the bill totalled $ 537.79 - here is where fate kicked in. She is a member of the program listed above and her bill was falling faster than the stockmarket. I must admit I stood there with my mouth open watching the register's monitor as the amount due was falling. In the end she owed $ 36.63! Needless to say I am now a member and I think I am going to have to run a story on this program.