Re: The Greatest Budget Stretcher of All Time!

  • Yahoo! Groups
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2010

      I am so excited about this I have to share it! Last week at Gymboree, one of the mothers had a shoebox full of receipts. The receipts were all showing
      supermarket savings between 70% - 85%. She explained that she joined a program at http://settingurownprice.com  and that is how she is saving so much money. I asked my husband Ralph who works for the BBB to check out the company and he told me that they have a great record so I signed up too. Last night we went grocery shopping and I filled our shopping cart in all the bill rang up $ 197.79 but thanks to this program I only had to pay $16.63! This is why I am so excited. My mom always taught me to share good things with others and that is why I am sharing this here!