Re: A Grocery Store Trick Guaranteed To Save You 70% On Your Food Bill!

  • vickishwert@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2010

      About a month ago a woman, whom I can't remember her name, had highly
      recommended the program found at http://savingmorethanbefore.com After reading
      her post and doing a ton of research into the company, I decided to join. The
      program is everything she said and more! Since receiving my startup kit I have
      been consistently saving a fortune and now I am getting groceries and
      merchandise for pennies on the dollar. I'm sorry I don't remember your name but
      if you see this post I just had to take the time to send you a HUGE THANK YOU!