America's Number 1 Savings Program on Martha Stewert

  • vickishwert@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2010

      I finally joined the savings program at http://nofullprices.net last week. To be very honest I was sure the whole thing was a scam. But so many people recommended it so highly that I called my friend whose husband works for the BBB. He did all the leg work for me and checked out the company and its paperwork. He verified that the company has been in business since October 15, 1977 and that all their business licenses and records are in order. He also told me that they have had next to no complaints in all the years they have been in business. This is what convinced me that it would be okay to join and join I did. The savings were big and immediate. I saved over 82% on my first grocery bill! Then just yesterday I saw this very same program featured on Martha Stewert. I feel that this may end up in every home just like the TV and radio. Great program it changed me from a major skeptic to a huge fan!