Re: Transferring Values from a menu

  • cat_delli
    Message 1 of 254 , Mar 10, 2000
    • quartermars
      Message 254 of 254 , Jan 11, 2002
        For a personal site, at least from my
        prospective, it depends on the person and their audience.
        prosecptive employer, or simply self-expression.<br><br>One
        very important thing I would suggest, Be sure there is
        a good contrast ratio between the background you
        select(color or image) and the text you plan to
        use.<br><br>What turns of the average person on the web, is when
        someone creates a web site, and no one can read it or has
        a lot of trouble to read the site.<br><br>Just a
        few of my thoughts...<br><br>Quartermars