"Mouseover" tricks

  • creeves_isource
    Message 1 of 254 , Nov 4, 1999
      Where is the best place to find this type of
      script?<br><br>I want to set up, for now, a simple small icon that
      changes into a second image when the mouse is over it. I
      can see the source of some neat pages that use this,
      but the script is so garbled and mixed in with table
      parameters and sniffers to find out the browser etc. that I
      can't find this basic function by itself.<br><br>Any
      ideas?<br><br>Chris
    • quartermars
      Message 254 of 254 , Jan 11, 2002
        For a personal site, at least from my
        prospective, it depends on the person and their audience.
        prosecptive employer, or simply self-expression.<br><br>One
        very important thing I would suggest, Be sure there is
        a good contrast ratio between the background you
        select(color or image) and the text you plan to
        use.<br><br>What turns of the average person on the web, is when
        someone creates a web site, and no one can read it or has
        a lot of trouble to read the site.<br><br>Just a
        few of my thoughts...<br><br>Quartermars