LINUX HTML Editor

  • jnem1281
    Message 1 of 254 , Oct 8, 1999
      Hi everyone, I just now changed my O.S. to LINUX. Can somebody recommend me good (and if possible free) HTML editor with javascript support (something like HOMESITE for W95).<br>Thanks
    • quartermars
      Message 254 of 254 , Jan 11, 2002
        For a personal site, at least from my
        prospective, it depends on the person and their audience.
        prosecptive employer, or simply self-expression.<br><br>One
        very important thing I would suggest, Be sure there is
        a good contrast ratio between the background you
        select(color or image) and the text you plan to
        use.<br><br>What turns of the average person on the web, is when
        someone creates a web site, and no one can read it or has
        a lot of trouble to read the site.<br><br>Just a
        few of my thoughts...<br><br>Quartermars