IT COMPANY IN BAPUNAGAR - LIVE PROJECT TRAINING(ANDROID, IPHONE, JAVA, PHP, .NET)

  • Nr Institute
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 15, 2013
      Dear Candidate,
      We provide you high skill, Professional Corporate Training & Project Development especially for Final / Pre - Final Semester of
      * B.E. (C.E. & I.T.)
      * M.C.A & M.Sc. (I.T.)
      * B.C.A & B.Sc. (I.T. & C.S.)
      * Diploma C.E & I.T. &
      * Equivalent Students.
      We Provides Services in -:
      * IT Solution    --  I.T Software & Web Development, Sales, Support & Services.
      * IT Training  --  Live Project Training with Web Site Development.
      Why Choose this Training Program -:
      * Offering you Full Time Live Project Development (As per G.T.U. & Other University Standard).
      * Certified, Well Experience & High Qualified Developer as a Trainer.
      * Best Training guideline in industries.
      * Individual Professional Corporate & Level Wise Training Program.
      * We are very much emphasis on Programming Language, for that we provide complete Technological Training to candidate.
      * We also provide Job Assistance.
      For Project / Training Program we are offering you Project / Training on -:
      * .NET, PHP, JAVA, Android & iPhone Mobile Application Development and Game Development.
      For Any Further inquiry you can contact us on +91 8866551345.

      ARVEE TECNOLOGY
      419, Shayona Arcade,
      L.B. Shastri road,
      Opp. Dinesh Chamber,