always lowered/raised

  • caseyperkins
    Message 1 of 254 , Aug 2, 1999
      Hi,<br> Does anyone know how to make a window
      always lowered or always raised? I've seen it done two
      ways: The first required calling special priveleges,
      making the using grant a Java permission box. Obviously
      this is undesirable. The other was a simple two or
      three line script that did it with no problem. I'm
      kicking myself for not having bookmarked that page when I
    • quartermars
      Message 254 of 254 , Jan 11, 2002
        For a personal site, at least from my
        prospective, it depends on the person and their audience.
        prosecptive employer, or simply self-expression.<br><br>One
        very important thing I would suggest, Be sure there is
        a good contrast ratio between the background you
        select(color or image) and the text you plan to
        use.<br><br>What turns of the average person on the web, is when
        someone creates a web site, and no one can read it or has
        a lot of trouble to read the site.<br><br>Just a
        few of my thoughts...<br><br>Quartermars