hi

  • elki
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2002
      Hello,

      My name is Mari and I am hoping to learn some stuff to help my web pages look better. I am working on some for some nurses I work with at this time.

      Thanks for letting me join.

      Hugs, Mari
      Join my new group for ladies named "Mari" only.
      Tags_For_Mari_Only-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      hundreds of tags for Mari

    • steelie-mcmath680@thebestsiteplace.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 19, 2007
        All the girls out there are totally lying when they tell you that size does not matter. Want proof?
        I am telling you this because it is the honest truth, look I should know, they say that it is all in the way you use it, not how big it is, well I got news for you all, that is pure lies.
        I know from personal experience, I will tell you about a secret that Joey has made me promise to never ever tell anyone, but since he has not called me in three weeks after standing me up, I am going to break the promise and tell you how he went from having a tiny wang and in 4 months he is now about nine in and get this, it is still getting bigger. He has been secretly taking grow stuff from this site http://www.crowre.com/maei