BIG DOUBT BURNING MY BRAIN

  • luismenezes
    Message 1 of 254 , Oct 11, 2001
      i am making a website to a design
      company.<br>basicly it will be all done in flash.i will have the
      opening window in html with a button , when you it the
      button another window will open with the flash site. i
      am searching for 2 things:<br>1- that the window
      that opens will be centered in the screen , being non
      resizable and without any of the adress bars,etc<br>2- that
      the window matches the size of its content (760x420)
      this be made?how can i do this?<br><br>i already can
      center the window and make it non resizable but the
      windows never has the size of the content when it
      opens...<br>tnx for your help
    • quartermars
      Message 254 of 254 , Jan 11, 2002
        For a personal site, at least from my
        prospective, it depends on the person and their audience.
        prosecptive employer, or simply self-expression.<br><br>One
        very important thing I would suggest, Be sure there is
        a good contrast ratio between the background you
        select(color or image) and the text you plan to
        use.<br><br>What turns of the average person on the web, is when
        someone creates a web site, and no one can read it or has
        a lot of trouble to read the site.<br><br>Just a
        few of my thoughts...<br><br>Quartermars