very new links how do i

  • girlygirlratch46
    Message 1 of 254 , Aug 26, 2001
      I Have found the free codes for creating links,
      but would anyone mind giving me a brief class or a
      web site that explains things in simple terms for a
      simple girl. I have found lots of great info from this
      club. Thanks!
    • quartermars
      Message 254 of 254 , Jan 11, 2002
        For a personal site, at least from my
        prospective, it depends on the person and their audience.
        prosecptive employer, or simply self-expression.<br><br>One
        very important thing I would suggest, Be sure there is
        a good contrast ratio between the background you
        select(color or image) and the text you plan to
        use.<br><br>What turns of the average person on the web, is when
        someone creates a web site, and no one can read it or has
        a lot of trouble to read the site.<br><br>Just a
        few of my thoughts...<br><br>Quartermars