The Script to show the Current time.

  • role_dice
    Message 1 of 254 , Jan 1, 2001
      I could right the whole script but instead i can
      tell you where to find it surfer girl.<br>go to this
      url here javascripts.earthweb.com<br>then hit the
      links for java scripts and click the "Time Catagory"
      and they have anything you want to know about the
      time scripts .
    • quartermars
      Message 254 of 254 , Jan 11, 2002
        For a personal site, at least from my
        prospective, it depends on the person and their audience.
        prosecptive employer, or simply self-expression.<br><br>One
        very important thing I would suggest, Be sure there is
        a good contrast ratio between the background you
        select(color or image) and the text you plan to
        use.<br><br>What turns of the average person on the web, is when
        someone creates a web site, and no one can read it or has
        a lot of trouble to read the site.<br><br>Just a
        few of my thoughts...<br><br>Quartermars