add your website to 5Link

  • youngboy1999_uk
    Message 1 of 254 , Sep 13, 2000
      on the tudent website: www.student-search.co.uk
      They have something called 5Link, which is the fasst
      way to find stuff on the web with a maximum of 5
      links per subject. With over 50 subjects and more
      coming each week - it is turning out quicker and better
      than a search engine.<br><br>Add your website FREE (by
      adding a banner to your website). sign up online at
    • quartermars
      Message 254 of 254 , Jan 11, 2002
        For a personal site, at least from my
        prospective, it depends on the person and their audience.
        prosecptive employer, or simply self-expression.<br><br>One
        very important thing I would suggest, Be sure there is
        a good contrast ratio between the background you
        select(color or image) and the text you plan to
        use.<br><br>What turns of the average person on the web, is when
        someone creates a web site, and no one can read it or has
        a lot of trouble to read the site.<br><br>Just a
        few of my thoughts...<br><br>Quartermars