free email service for your site!

  • b_a_k_a
    Message 1 of 254 , Aug 5, 2000
      Did you know you can offer your visitors an
      @... email address? You dont even need to own your own
      domain! to find out more go here
      &redir=email_tour.html</a> . The ultimate way to make them come back day
      after day!! To see a working example go to
      www.b-a-k-a.com.<br>~b_a_k_a
    • quartermars
      Message 254 of 254 , Jan 11, 2002
        For a personal site, at least from my
        prospective, it depends on the person and their audience.
        prosecptive employer, or simply self-expression.<br><br>One
        very important thing I would suggest, Be sure there is
        a good contrast ratio between the background you
        select(color or image) and the text you plan to
        use.<br><br>What turns of the average person on the web, is when
        someone creates a web site, and no one can read it or has
        a lot of trouble to read the site.<br><br>Just a
        few of my thoughts...<br><br>Quartermars