Someone Please Help Me

  • cat_delli
    Message 1 of 254 , May 3, 2000
      Hi I have very strange problem an easy html thing
      but work just in netscape not in IE what im doing
      wrong?<br><br>In page 1 (file1.htm) i have a few lines like that
      make links like<br>....<br><a
      href="file1.htm#something1">thing1</a><br><a
      now work just in Netscape
    • quartermars
      Message 254 of 254 , Jan 11, 2002
        For a personal site, at least from my
        prospective, it depends on the person and their audience.
        prosecptive employer, or simply self-expression.<br><br>One
        very important thing I would suggest, Be sure there is
        a good contrast ratio between the background you
        select(color or image) and the text you plan to
        use.<br><br>What turns of the average person on the web, is when
        someone creates a web site, and no one can read it or has
        a lot of trouble to read the site.<br><br>Just a
        few of my thoughts...<br><br>Quartermars