Fwd: Job Posting

  • Stuart Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2011
      Dear Web Development SIG Members:

      Here is a job posting for a Drupal / HTML Editor.  Please feel free to forward to others who might be interested.

      Stuart

      Web SIG Cleveland Leader www.WebSigCleveland.org
      Follow me on: twitter.com/sos_jr
      ===========================
      Stuart O. Smith, Jr., MNO, MCP+I
      Certified Internet Webmaster - Master Designer

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Carol Smith <carol@...>
      Date: June 6, 2011 4:28:55 PM EDT
      To: Stuart Smith <smithjs@...>
      Subject: Job Posting

      Hi Stuart,

      Could you post this job to the Web Sig Cleveland Members and anyone else you feel might be interested?

      Thanks!
      Carol

      Subject:
      Drupal / HTML Editor Needed - 20-40 hours work thru mid-June

      I am looking for an Advanced Editor / HTML Developer for a Drupal CMS site implementation.

      We are working with a Drupal Developer (http://imagexmedia.com) so the heavy-lifting is taken care of. We need additional last-minute support in our effort to launch within the next week.

      We need someone who is comfortable with Drupal 6.22 and associated common modules
      and an experienced HTML developer.

      Work would include:
      - Formatting content pages (adjust copy & pasted content)
      - Identifying issues, providing solutions and doing general trouble-shooting

      Please contact Carol Smith - carol at mw-research dot com
      Tell me about your:
      - Experience with Drupal/HTML
      - Availability over the next 2-3 weeks

      I'm happy to answer your questions (tech questions will get referred to our developer). We anticipate between 20 - 40 hours of work.

      Thanks!

      Carol Smith
      Midwest Research, LLC
      carol at mw-research dot com

    • William Kiraly
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17, 2012
        I've worked with Natalie before and she is great person, really on the ball and I know what company she is looking for and it has a great reputation. I interviewed there for a more "technical" spot last year.

        ---------------------------------
        William Cohen-Kiraly
        cell: 440-655-7971

        sent from my ipad

        Begin forwarded message:

        From: "Burrow, Natalie" <nburrow@...>
        Date: May 17, 2012 9:33:01 AM EDT
        To: William Kiraly <wkiraly@...>

        Hey Bill!

                        Thank you so much for doing this!  I have included the job description in this email.  Thank you!

        One of our largest clients in the Cleveland area is currently looking for two Front end Web Developers to assist in driving the company‚Äôs highest profile project in years.  These positions are scheduled to be 6 months contract to hire.  Candidates must be strong front end developers with experience working with HTML 5, CSS 3 and JavaScript. Client is looking to bring on 2-3 front-end Java Developers to support their Website Development team. The candidates will initially work within their Maintenance Team (2-3 months) and then be moved to the Front-end production team where they will be responsible for 100% new development.

        Natalie

        Natalie Burrow Account Manager
        4511 Rockside Road, Independence, OH. 44131
        888.818.9694  T 216.606.3632
        F 216.606.3690

        http://corp.allegisgroup.com/NR/rdonlyres/3CD5EADD-6A62-4885-B954-80706B27E4E3/57495/TEKSigGreenwedihimss.gif

        This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is confidential and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s).  Any dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify me immediately by reply email.  Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety.

        This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.