3 items: Input & Flex Camp & Silverlight

  • SmithJS@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 6:02 AM
      Dear Web Development SIG Members:

          I to plan to send out an email soon with a list of topics for future Web Development SIG Members meetings.  I will be looking for everyones input for potential speakers on these topics.  So please watch for the email and give me your input.

          Interested in Adobe Flex, but don't know how to get started?  You might want to check out the <Flex Camp/> Cleveland.  It is an all-day event for beginning Flex developers, organized by the Cleveland Flex Users Group (CLEFUG). Meet others in the Flex community and hear some solid presentations by Flex developers who will give you a basic approach to learning Flex.  For details see the email below and then go to: www.flexcampcleveland.com

      •    <Flex Camp/> Cleveland - Monday, April 7, 2008, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Middleburg Heights Community Center, COST: $25

          I hope to see you all at our next
      Web Development SIG meeting on Saturday, April 19th @ 10:30 where we will learning more about the exciting new developments of Microsoft's Silverlight.  I went to a demo at the Microsoft <Partnerdev /> 3/25/08 meeting, and there are even more new developments since the Microsoft Heros Happen Here 3/13/08 event!  So don't miss this meeting.  We will be returning to our normal meeting location in Solon (go to www.WebSigCleveland.org for more details and driving info).

      • CDPUG/GCPCUG Web Development SIG on Silverlight - Saturday, 4/19/2008, (3rd Sat) 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM - Barudan America, 29500 Fountain Parkway, Solon, OH 44139-4350

      Stuart

      Web Development SIG Co-Leader - www.WebSigCleveland.org
      GCPCUG Treasurer & Website Designer - www.gcpcug.org
      Stuart O. Smith, Jr., MNO, MCP+I
      Certified Internet Webmaster - Master Designer

      Stuart O. Smith, Jr. & Associates -
      www.sosAssociates.com