RE: [digitalphoto-gcpcug] Know someone who could demonstrate Photoshop or Photoshop Elements?

  • William Cohen-Kiraly
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2004
      Charles,

      I'm forwarding your email to Spike Radway to be sent to the Cleveland Desktop Publishing Users Group and to Angela Berlingeri who is one of the Visual Communications coordinators at Tri-C West where they have several photography teachers who might be able to help. I'm also adding it to my webSIG which has lots of really talented people who might be willing to help.

      William Cohen-Kiraly
      The Publishing Heretic
      www.cohenkiraly.com
      wkiraly@...