Web SIG meeting Saturday , Sept. 15

  • wkiraly@cohenkiraly.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 9, 2001
      Don't miss our second annual best and worst of the web this coming
      Saturday, Sept. 15 at 10:30 a.m. at Barudan America. (For map and
      directions, go to www.cohenkiraly.com/websig.htm)We had a blast doing
      this last year and this year's should be even better.

      To make this work, you, yes you, have to participate. We need to know
      what sites you have run across that you think are particularly
      excellent or rotten, stinking bad. If there is a specific feature of
      a site that you like a great deal or really, really hate, mention
      that too. But we need your links to make this work. Feel free to add
      links even if you can't make the meeting.

      To add links, you have to go to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/websigcleveland/links and add them
      there. I have already created a folder specifically for this meeting
      so add your links inside that folder. Feel free to create a folder
      for yourself.

      If you have trouble for any reason using the Yahoo Groups Bookmark
      page, feel free to email your links to me at wkiraly@....

      As always, our meetings are free and open to everyone. RSVP is
      desired but by no means required. We usually have coffee and bagels
      for everyone. Look forward to seeing you all there.
    • Frank Mitch
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 10, 2001
        This is my RSVP. Yes I plan to attend the web sig meeting Saturday.

        Thanks,

        Frank Mitch
      • Chris King
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 10, 2001
          Bill,
          I am so bummed! I am going to miss the Sept.15 meeting. I have an
          O.O.P.S! (Ohio Order for the Preservation of Storytelling) Board meeting,
          that I must attend. You are doing such a wonderful job!
          Chris

          Chris King
          Creative Keys ... To Success
          P.O. Box 221255
          Beachwood, OH 44122
          (216) 991-8428
          www.creativekeys.net
          www.powerfulpresentations.net
          www.storytellingpower.com
          www.freelanceliving.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 13, 2001
            Bill,

            Is there still going to be a meeting Saturday? I hope so.

            --
            Linda Q. Thede 435-4 Chandler Drive
            lqthede@... Aurora, OH 44202
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 13, 2001