849Temporary Entrance Closure - Notre Dame College Administration Building entrances on basement level temporarily closed due to falling ice concerns

  • websigcleveland-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Feb 14, 2014
      Dear WebSigCleveland.org Members:

      Please plan on coming a little early to tomorrow's meeting, since our normal entrance on the lower level is closed due to snow (see details in the below email).  I recommend entering on the main floor at the ends of the Notre Dame College Administration Building, and then use the elevator or stairs to the lower floor.

      We have an important topic, so please share this email with others who would be interested.

      I look forward to see you all tomorrow (Saturday, February 15th) for Website Accessibility with Tom Babinszki (@TBabinszki), who is an Accessibility Adviser at IBM.

      10:30 AM - 12:00 PM

      All meetings are free and open to all, so please invite others.  Please see all the details and driving directions on WebSigCleveland.org.

      Stuart
      Stuart O. Smith, Jr., MNO

      Web SIG Cleveland Leader www.WebSigCleveland.org
      Blogging at: www.sosAssociates.com