Re: [websandiego] Need a Graphic Designer with Expert Illustrator skills

  • Sara Ohara
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2010
      Julie is excellent - I've used her many times; talented and always works to please.info@...858 350-1216http://julieannstricklin.com/

      Sara Ohara, Web Designer and Computer Teacher, Tel: 858-336-5671 - Email: Sara@... - Website: http://www.SaraOhara.com

      --- On Tue, 9/28/10, Debbie Mest <dmest@...> wrote:

      From: Debbie Mest <dmest@...>
      Subject: [websandiego] Need a Graphic Designer with Expert Illustrator skills
      To: websandiego@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 3:28 PM

      Hello all,

      One of my clients needs to engage a graphic designer in creating some design

      elements for a software package. The company designing the software has

      very specific requirements in how the elements are created and how the

      layers are designed and named, etc. We already have a logo and background

      image that were used in an earlier version of the software but the elements

      will need to be re-done to accommodate a new build. If you are interested

      in this project, can you please reply to this message off of the list,

      including a link to your portfolio and your hourly rate? My client will

      also want to speak with any interested candidates before moving forward.

      Thanks,

      Debbie Mest

      Web Designer

      619-917-7609