Re: WebQuests

  • P. Murphy
    Message 1 of 13 , May 13, 2005
      Only members who have elected to receive individual e-mails that get
      generated from this group will be able to access your attachments,
      Kimberly. Yahoo groups no longer allows any attachments in letters
      they share via digest delivery or their websites' Message archives.
      For those of us who have opted to have the digest delivery, special
      announcements only, or no e-mail, you could temporarily upload the
      consent form and the survey into the Files section of our website,
      though- the files can then be deleted after they have served their
      purpose.
      -Patricia
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/elementary-lesson-share

      --- In webquest@yahoogroups.com, kimberly rountree <katree04@y...> wrote:
      > Thanks so much for your help. I attached the consent form and
      survey. You can send them both back to me via e-mail.