Meet the Candidates Webquest

  • P. Murphy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2004
      I just received an e-newsletter that mentioned this webquest; I
      thought someone else in this group might be interested in checking it
      out:

      MEET THE CANDIDATES WEBQUEST
      http://herrickses.org/searingtown/election/

      "Your students will learn about candidates and elections as
      they participate in this timely project, by working in teams
      to research platforms and policies, develop marketing plans,
      or plan for public awareness campaigns. All links are includ-
      ed and teacher planning materials are available for conveni-
      ence. Appropriate for upper elementary through middle school
      students."