Enjoy your time online

  • brittney-steele410@badddaboom.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2006
      Well I just got married! I can't believe it, just last year I was beginning to think i would never meet anyone. I'm 25 already and I thought it was all over. After some recommendations from a buddy I joined up here: http://www.chilloverhere.info/pets and after 4 weeks I was already meeting up with a beauty. Well, 14 months later and where still together and married =)
    • skye-ollmann239@ratherniice.info
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2007
        I met my future wife here! hehe. And thought I should share it with any other men who are worried about ending up alone like I was. Check it out if you like http://anythingoodnow.info