Hey guys

  • skye-ollmann664@homestolookat.info
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2006
      Wow, what can I say. I finally am making some decent money for the first time in my life. 1.5k yesterday alone, my best yet and it keeps growing. All im doing is returning telephone calls for 8 hours a day. Anyway, didnt just make this post to rub it in your face, just thought id help out some of the fellow members and give u a tip, call these guys 1-8006320331 and they can set you up to do exactly what Im doing. They certainly helped me.