Weblogic-CMM Level 5 Company-Immediate Opening

  • ppcthegreat
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
      We have an immediate opening with one of our Prestigeous Client, a
      CMM Level5 Company and Leading MNC In Bangalore as follows

      Developers

      Req 1
      3+ years of experience on Java, J2EE with at least 1 large portal
      project using BEA WebLogic 8.x Should be comfortable with Junit/HTTP
      unit testing tool.
      1) WebLogic Portal Server 8.1(JSP, Servlets, EJB, STRUTS)
      2 Junit/HTTPUnit
      3) Design using UML
      4) Worked used Level 5 Process

      Req 2
      3+ years of experience on Java, J2EE with at least 1 large portal
      project using BEA WebLogic 8.x Should be comfortable with Junit/HTTP
      unit testing tool.
      1) LiveLink 9.1(Open Text)
      2) WebLogic Portal Server 8.1(JSP, Servlets, EJB, STRUTS)
      3) Junit/HTTPUnit
      4) LoadRunner Performance Tool from Mercury
      5) Design using UML
      6) Worked used Level 5 Process

      Also, we need strong candidates and really good resumes.

      Please send us the Profiles only if you have the experience in
      Weblogic Portal server.

      Chandran@...

      For further clarifications, Please call us @ 080-5501275 / 98454 50498

      ALL THE BEST

      MPP Chandran
      i-MAC C O R P O R A T I O N
      # 41, II floor, 100 feet Road,
      17th main,4th Block Koramangala,
      Bangalore – 560 034. INDIA
      080-5501275/98454 50498
      implementing innovations
    • Nabeen Behera
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2003
        Dear Sir,
        Thanks for the mail, plz download my resume. If u find
        me as a suitable for your requirement, than let me
        know.
        Sincerely

        http://sbc.yahoo.com