Re: File - 1. welcome.html

  • Polyglot
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2004
      Hi,

      My name is Dana Watson. I don't have a nickname, as "Dana" is too short
      to do anything interesting to, so just Dana is fine. My Yahoo ID is
      linguisticlife. I am currently living in East Lansing, Michigan, USA,
      which is in the Eastern timezone (GMT -5). I work and study at Michigan
      State University, teaching ESL and getting my MAs in TESOL and
      Linguistics.

      I joined the group because Sean asked me to, and because I have found
      that using blogs with ESL students to be very interesting and useful. I
      participated in an educational blogging on-line course last year as
      well, and found it very interesting to get perspectives from teachers
      in different fields and locations than myself.

      -Dana

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail