Do you know this site?

  • Mahesh Shantaram
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2001
      Hi all,

      A few weeks ago, there was news about a site that explained how one can
      effectively use CSS to create design elements, thereby avoiding JavaScript.
      Actually, it wasn't a website by itself, but only a section of a website. It
      received quite a lot of coverage from us webloggers.

      he problem is that I can't find that thing anymore. I've been searching high
      and low (on the Web, of course). I can remember enough about it to make use
      of Google. If any of you know what I'm talking about, and if you have a link
      to that site, please send it to me.

      ---
      Mahesh Shantaram
      http://www.techrose.org/